Use of Information
You are informed of the use of the data collected by informative notices provided at the time the data is requested from you on the Site. The data collected is required by online-presence to enable you to access the Site and its functionality. Online-presence also uses personally-identifiable information to measure visitor usage and interest to help us improve the content and functionality of our Site.
The e-mail addresses provided on registration allow us to send e-mail giving you notice of the existence of new contents to you based on the areas of interest you may have indicated to us. If you do not wish to receive e-mailed advance notices of content, you will be given the opportunity to indicate this preference on registration.
You may also request cessation of the mailing of such notices later on at any time by following the instructions mentioned in the e-mails sent. Online-presence uses personally-identifiable information collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below.
Disclosure to third-parties
Online-presence does not disclose your personally-identifiable information to third-parties, with the following exceptions:
- To Online-presence representations and divisions in France and in the World;
- As required by judicial, regulatory or administrative proceedings of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- If, in the sole discretion of Online-presence, disclosure is required to protect the Site, Online-presence, or its Board of Directors or Faculty;
- Aggregate non-personal information which is shared with the sponsors of the Site in order to describe the demographics of users who see the sponsors’ logos on the Site.
- Information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in discussion rooms, survey responses, etc., which are made publicly available on the Site.